Gorilla Goo (Chisel Paste)
Lubricating the demolition tool and wear bushings may be the single most important maintenance item on any make of hydraulic hammer. Extreme temperatures and moment loads dictate the need of a lubricant robust enough not to melt and substantial enough to resist vibrating down the shank of the tool during operation.
To fulfill the above mentioned requirements, Gorilla offers a lubricant called Chisel Paste. Chisel paste is a high temperature, moly-based, open gear type lube. It contains graphite and copper particles to provide superior wear resistance between the tool and wear bushings. This lubricant is designed for use in hammers only, and should not be used on any other type of equipment as damage may result.
- Formulated for extreme temperatures and applications
- Available in various quantities and containers
Gorilla Carrier Mounted 24 Volt Auto-Lubrication System
Single-line progressive automated lubrication system for grease and oil.
Most hammers drills require lubrication at least every two hours. Failure to provide adequate lubrication to the tool bushing point(s) can ruin a new hammer in one day. Because our pump can deliver continuous lubrication while the breaker is in operation, the equipment operator can concentrate more on being productive rather than worrying about greasing the hammer. He no longer has to shut the hammer down every couple of hours to grease it. In Gorilla’s Auto-Lubrication System, lubricant can be supplied either manually, with a grease gun, or through a fully automated system using electric or pneumatic pumps and progressive metering valves. More than a drilled manifold block, the SSV metering valve incorporates a series of metering pistons, which accurately dispense lubricant from each outlet. Visual monitoring is provided with an indicator pin, which confirms a valve has completed a full cycle.
- Designed to provide a relatively simple and inexpensive method of centralizing or automating the lubrication process
- Electrical pumps are vibration resistant and shock resistant for use on mobile equipment
- Solid block-type SSV metering valves will not leak under pressure
- 24 volt models that work with all electrical refills
- Pumps either NLGI #2 grease or oil to -13°F
- Can lube up to 300 points and three separate systems
- Versatile (with or without low-level control, printed circuit boards, microprocessors)
- Compact design to install in tight spots
- Clear reservoirs for complete lubricant level visibility
- Built-in manual override switch
- Main metering device
- Return line
- Secondary metering device
Gorilla Rod Protector – Save the SEAL!
This unique product is currently being utilized on many hydraulic machines with great results! It is designed to be heat, chemical, oil and water resistant. This product protects the seals and cylinders which can result in less down time and fewer repairs. The Rod Protector securely attaches to the rod and cylinder head using only a screwdriver. No disassembly of the cylinder is required.
All Rod Protectors come with a one year warranty on workmanship and materials.
- Simple to install – Less than fifteen (15) minutes with no disassembly of the cylinder required
- Rugged – Resistant to water, chemicals, oils, heat and punctures
- Economical – Low in cost, long in life expectancy, with one (1) year
warranty on workmanship and materials
- Available in Ballistic Nylon or Silicone-Coated Kevlar materials
Hydraulic Hammer (Rock Breaker) Manuals
We can help you to get manual for your hydraulic hammer. Check the list of the makes / brands below:
- ATLAS COPCO
- BTI (TELEDYNE)
- MONTABERT / TRAMAC
We can help you to obtain manuals for other makes of hydraulic hammers (rock breakers). If you don’t see yours here – just ask.
- Machine description (make and model)
- Hydraulic cylinder application
- Dimensions (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, specify diameter or circumference)
* If there is a grease zerk in the rod eye clevis, mark the location and how far from the end of the rod it is located. We will need to make a hole in the strap so advise how big of a hole we need to allow access to the zerk.
Hydraulic and Mechanical (Manual)
Excavator Pin-to-Pin Quick Couplers (Hitches)
Change your boom mounted attachments quickly and safely!